Monday, March 12, 2007

Anthony Thomas Re-Signed


Well the news of the day is that Anthony Thomas will be back, reported on the official Buffalo Bills website by reporter Chris Brown here. According to Adam Schefter of the NFL Network Thomas' deal is 2 years for 2.8 million. Getting Anthony Thomas back is a key move, as he already knows the system and is still a pretty good back and even started a few games last year with us. His production will most definetly increase and I would assume he sees a good amount of time as our starter next season. The most reasonable plan, in my opinion, is to team A-Train up with a rookie back and we'll run a dual RB system much like what was done with Rhodes and Addai in Indianapolis last season. That worked out pretty well for them.

I'm planning a write up of some Running Backs I like from this draft class who I think we could consider drafting. I'll write what I think of them including comparisons, strengths, an weaknesses. Stay Tuned.

No comments: